Welded Gabion use high quality low carbon steel wire, in strict accordance with BS1052: 1986 standards through automation, precision and accurate discharge welding machinery forming process. Material surface with electro galvanized wire, hot dipped galvanized wire, zinc aluminum alloy wire and pvc coated steel wire.
Welded gabion is not convex and not concave, holding plane, unlike hexagonal weave gabion will be drum up. So it can better connect with the wall or integrally formed with other gabion.
- Welded Gabion surface smooth and tidy, uniform mesh and solid solder joint. It has strong resistance, corrosion resistance, permeability and integrity and so on.
- Welded Gabion is low cost and easy to install.
- Welded Gabion has strong ability to withstand natural damage and resistance to adverse climate impacts.
- Welded Gabion has a very good tensile capacity.
- Welded Gabion site installation simple and convenient, beautiful structure, saving time and labor, high efficiency.
The spiral wire wrapped around the edge of the mesh fixed, then put the stones into the welded gabion before seal the top mesh panel.
With the welded wire mesh and the matching post wall, a large amount of stone is placed inside, which is not only firm but also beautiful, and the construction time is very fast.
|sizes of gabion||amount of diaphragm||Standard of gabion||spiral spindle|
|300 x 100 x100||0||4||2||8||8|
|300 x 100 x50||0||2||2||2||8||4||4|
|300 x 50 x100||0||2||2||2||8||4||4|
|300 x 50 x50||0||4||2||8||16|
|200 x 100 x100||0||4||2||16|
|200 x 100 x50||0||2||2||2||12||4|
|Coating Properyt||Test Method||Value|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D638||2275Min|
|Elongation||ASTM D638||290% No Break|
|Hardness||ASTM D2240||75Min Shore A|
|Salt Sproy||ASTM B117||3000hrs.no effect|
|Exposure to Ultraviolet Light||ASTM 1499|
ASTM A 90 Standard Tedst Method for Weight of Coating on Zinc-Coated(Galvanized) lron or Steel Articles ASTM A 641” Standard Specifications for Zinc- Coated (Galvanized ) Carbon Steel Wire “ Riverdale mesh exceeds Class 3 zinc coating weights.