Electro Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh Panel
Electro Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh is a row of high quality low carbon steel wire made of welded wire mesh welding, advanced welding technology crossover point in each vertical and horizontal welding, respectively, and then after degreasing, rust removal, be put on a special plating bath, through the electrolysis reaction, so that welded wire mesh coated with a layer of zinc layer, the net surface bright and beautiful colors. But because the coating is thin, less than in the 5-30 micron, so it's anti-corrosion weaker than Hot-dipped Galvanized.
Two ways of Electro Galvanized : Electro galvanized after welding & Electro galvanized before welding.
Electro Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh Panel Specifition:
electro galvanized before welding / electro galvanized after welding
high quality low carbon wire (Q195 / Q235)
1.50 mm - 6.0 mm ( customized with customers' special requirements)
1/4", 1/2'', 3/4", 1'',1-1/4'' 1-1/2'' , 2'', 3'', 4''
1-1/2'' x 2'', 2'' x 4'' , 2'' x 1'' , 2'' x 3''
Electro Galvanized before welded, Electro Galvanized after welded
Hot-dipped Galvanized Welded Mesh Panel is made of superior quality welded Mesh, with flat even surface, firm structure, be used extensively in building, food, agriculture and so on.
- Flexibility and controlled manufacturing to suit any structural requirement either in flat sheet or shaped form
- High and consistent quality welded mesh delivered just-in-time to site
- Improved site productivity with reduced reliance on manpower on-site Material wastage is controlled and reduced
- Better utilization of on-site space and logistics
- Welded mesh conforms to international standards.
1) Wrapped in plastic film and Pack in pallet. 2) Special package with customers’ request.
1) Neat piling without pallet 2) Pack in pallet 3) Special package with customers’ request
Galvanized Welded wire mesh panel with excellent corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, is extensively used as fencing, decoration and machinery protection material in agriculture, construction, transport, mine, sports field, lawn and various industrial fields.